I like to set high goals as I like to challenge myself alot. I believe that it is very important to set yourself goals because it will make you more determined to achieve other things in life. So here below are some examples of my goals and achievements.
1. Attend the Olympics in 2020 in Toyko for swimming. Breaststroke, butterfly and I.M
2.Get a trophy at this years dance concert, possibly for most improved as I feel that I have improved enormously this year!
3.As you might already know from my about me writing, I really enjoy playing netball for my school. in the past year, I really feel like I have improved in every area of netball. So one of my goals is to win the netball shield at the end of year leavers award ceremony.
4.Win the Sir Henry Jones scholarship. (as well as a maths award)
5.To get my back flip on the ground by next year.
For me to achieve these goals, I will try my best to work really, really hard in all areas of life. I will never give up and even if I fall over, I will get straight back up. If you have some goals that you would like to achieve, write them out on a list like this and write some things that you can do to achieve them. Obviously I have a lot more goals but these were just some of my upcoming/most important ones that I would like to achieve soon.
1. I have been working really, really hard on this trick for the past year and finally last week I got my aerial on the ground at dancing. I was extremely happy!
2. Last year and this year I got into the maths relay.
3. Every year we have a Campbell Streets got talent show where anyone can show their talent to the school, if they were good enough, they get into the finals. Last year I won Campbell Streets got talent and got a movie voucher. But two years before that, I lost by one vote which was very sad but I tried again next year and won! So, remember, never give up! Also, this year I got into the finals and next week I will perform to win.
4. I got an impressive personal best time in the state championships for swimming :)
If I don't achieve one of my goals, I won't give up but it will make me try harder and harder to get it. Do you have any goals or achievements at the moment? If so then you do share them in the comment section below as I would love to hear them, Or you could even post something like this. Thanks you for reading once again,
Welcome to my blog page! Here I will be posting about what I think about an idea and my thoughts. Go check out my introduction about myself here!